A historic trademark - PIANCA
https://pianca.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/marchio_storico.jpg

A historic trademark

The Italian government authorizes enrolment of the Pianca trademark in the Special Register of Historical Trademarks of National Interest

From the artisan workshop of master cabinet-makers to an industrial business: it happened in 1956, shortly before the Pianca trademark came to exist. The first green and white logo was created in 1960, appearing on some documents and catalogues from that period. This was the trademark Pianca used at the first ever Salone del Mobile in Milan in 1961, marking the start of uninterrupted annual attendance right up to the present day.

Marchio storico Pianca
1966 Giornale salone del mobile_Pianca

1966

1970 logo Pianca

1970

2008 logo Pianca_marieClaire

2000

The logo was redesigned two year later. The font was slimmed down and red replaced green as the signature colour. The logo underwent radical change in 1970, abandoning all colour detail and highlighting production of furniture systems. This total black version would endure for 20 years, until 1990, the year in which we produced something much closer to the current logo version. We removed all the pictograms and replaced them with black logotype on white background, or white on black background. Pianca has been using its trademark for over 70 years, exporting Italian Made in Italy excellence around the world. The Italian Patent and Trademark Office (UIBM), within the Ministry of Enterprises and Made in Italy, has officially recognized use of the trademark for 50 years and authorized its enrolment in the Special Register of Historical Trademarks of National Interest, a recognition of which Pianca is immensely proud.

Go back

Inscrivez-vous à notre newsletter en tapant votre adresse e-mail ici:

Required field
Subscribe to Newsletter